Sa., 11. Sept.|
ENIGMA 3rd Anniversary W/ Tommy Four Seven, CEM B2B LSDXOXO, Giordano B2B IDA & more
Something special is waiting to be experienced. We're thrilled to celebrate our 3rd anniversary with all of you on Saturday, September the 11th at Deus Temple - Berlin.
Time & Location
11. Sept. 2021, 12:00 – 23:59
Berlin, Landsberger Allee 270, 10367 Berlin, Germania
About the Event
Sonic journey provided by:
🎨 Artwork by SYRTHA
TICKETS ON RA: https://ra.co/events/1461129
!!! READ CAREFULLY !!!
*Please, provide proof of full vaccination or recovery or negative COVID test (not older than 24h) when arriving;
* There is a free test centre beside the venue (Covid Berlin / Landsberger Allee 270 is open until 8 pm);
* Present yourself at the door wearing your mask - which must cover your mouth and nose sufficiently - and always wear it (except when seated ) in order to protect yourself and the others around you. Please, remember to wear it also while standing in the queue for the toilette and bar;
* We encourage you to use the several hand disinfection dispensers situated around the venue;
* The event is an open-air offering a 600qm covered terrace that guarantees shelter in case of rain;
* The venue has a limited capacity - get your ticket on RA, don’t sleep on it;
* There is a selection of super tasty meals at the venue, including VEGAN & VEGETARIAN options - come early and stay long;
* Doors open at noon.
!!! IMPORTANT !!!
In order to provide a pleasant experience for EVERYONE, we ask you to respect the following rules:
* The venue has a strictly no photos or videos policy - please, respect that.
* Enigma endeavours to create a healthy and safe space where EVERYONE can feel welcomed and free. In case you should feel uncomfortable or if you see any kind of inappropriate/dangerous situation, please communicate immediately with one of our staff members - awareness team, bouncers, bartenders or event organisers are there to help you. We don't accept any form of discrimination or violence.
* We always claim to be a big community: let's act as we're actually one! Take care not only of yourself yet also of your fellows and watch out for people around you. We all can have fun respecting others' personal sphere and it's simple: just be kind/responsible and leave your ego at home. We appreciate your collaboration! ;)